Interested in contributing to spark eco

Shashi Dongur
Hello All,

I am looking for ways to contribute to Spark repo. I want to start with helping on running tests and improving documentation where needed.

Please let me know how I can find avenues to help. How can I spot users who require assistance with testing? Or gathering documentation for any new PRs.

Thanks,
Shashi

Re: Interested in contributing to spark eco

rxin
Shashi,

Welcome! There are a lot of ways you can help contribute. There is a page documenting some of them: http://spark.apache.org/contributing.html