Initial Decom PR for Spark 3?

Holden Karau
Hi Y’all,

I’ve got a K8s graceful decom PR ( ) I’d love to try and get in for Spark 3, but I don’t want to push on it if folks don’t think it’s worth it. I’ve been working on it since 2017 and it was really close in November but then I had the crash and had to step back for awhile.

It’s effectiveness is behind a feature flag and it’s been outstanding for awhile so those points are in its favour. It does however change things in core which is not great.

Cheers,

Holden