IPv6 support

Pavithra R

I came across some issues which were fixed for ipv6 support.

But I cant find any documentation that claims, sparks supports ipv6 completely.

Hadoop is having a separate jira to work on ipv6 support. Is there any such task in spark too?

I would like to know if there is any task planned for ipv6 support of Spark?

Pavithra R

Re: IPv6 support

Steve Loughran-2

Fairly neglected hadoop patch, FWIW; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-11890

FB have been running HDFS &c on IPv6 for a while, but their codebase has diverged; getting the stuff into trunk is going to take effort. At least the JDK has moved on and should be better