How to print content of each RDD in topics ? and How to convert data in topics into data frames ?

How to print content of each RDD in topics ? and How to convert data in topics into data frames ?

prudhviteddu
Hello All,

1) How to print the content of each RDD in topics? I am using rdd.foreach(println), it is only printing one row and not all the row. We can't see the content of all the rdd in the topics.

2) How to convert data in topics into data frames. Or is there any way to access the rdd in the topic, perform the transformation and write it back to another topic?

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,
Prudhvi.