How can I help?

Raghunadh Madamanchi
Hi,

I am Raghu, I live in Dallas,TX.
Having 15+  years of Experience in Software Development and Design using Java related technologies,Hadoop, Hive..etc.

I wanted to get involved with this group by contributing my knowledge. Please let me know, if you have something, which i can start working on.

Regards,
Raghu

Re: How can I help?

Hyukjin Kwon
Please take a look for https://spark.apache.org/contributing.html . It contains virtually all information it needs for contributions.

2018년 12월 18일 (화) 오전 3:54, Raghunadh Madamanchi <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

Raghu