Hoping contribute code-Spark 2.1.1 Documentation

Hoping contribute code-Spark 2.1.1 Documentation

cht liu
Hello,The Spark organizational leader :
    This is my first time to contribute the Spark code, do not know much about the process.I released a bug in JIRA:SPARK-20570On the spark.apache.org home page, when I click the menu Latest Release (Spark 2.1.1) under the documentation menu ,the next page latest appear with display 2.1.0 lable in the upper left corner of the page.
    I want to contribute the Spark code perfect modify it,The hope can give a chance.
Thanks very much!

liucht

Re: Hoping contribute code-Spark 2.1.1 Documentation

rxin
Liucht,

Thanks for the interest. You are more than welcomed to contribute a pull request to fix the issue, at https://github.com/apache/spark