Fwd: [PMCs] Any project news or announcements this week?

Fwd: [PMCs] Any project news or announcements this week?

Sean Owen-3
I wonder if we are likely to have a Spark 3.0 preview release this
week? no rush, but if we do, let's CC Sally to maybe mention at
ApacheCon.

Re: [PMCs] Any project news or announcements this week?

Jiang Xingbo
I'm working with Wenchen to make a release candidate, but haven't been successful with our release script. I think we shall be able to make a Spark 3.0 preview release this week, though.

cc @Sally

Cheers,

Xingbo

Sean Owen <[hidden email]> 于2019年10月20日周日 下午11:04写道: