Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014

andy
Administrator
Congrats Spark community! I think this means we are officially now a TLP!

Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014

Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
Sure does! Congrats guys!

>Congrats Spark community! I think this means we are officially now a TLP!

Christopher Nguyen
Very cool, Andy!

--
Christopher T. Nguyen
Co-founder & CEO, Adatao <http://adatao.com>

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sure does! Congrats guys!

Re: Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014

Mridul Muralidharan
Wonderful news ! Congrats all :-)

Regards,
Mridul
On Feb 20, 2014 10:07 PM, "Andy Konwinski" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Spark community! I think this means we are officially now a TLP!

Giri Iyengar
Awesome news. Congratulations, Spark!

-giri

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Andy Konwinski <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Congrats Spark community! I think this means we are officially now a TLP!

GIRI IYENGAR, CTO
VELOS.IO
Simple. Powerful. Predictions.

440 NINTH AVE, 11TH FLOOR NEW YORK CITY, NY 10001
O: 917.525.2466x104   M: 914.924.7935
E: *giri.iyengar@v <[hidden email]>elos.io
<http://elos.io>* W: *www.velos.
<http://www.sociocast.com/>io*

Re: Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - February 19, 2014

Konstantin Boudnik
Weeeee! ;)

Nan Zhu
Congratulations to all!