Distributed Anomaly Detection using MIDAS

Distributed Anomaly Detection using MIDAS

Shivin Srivastava
Hi All,

I have recently been exploring MIDAS: an algorithm for Streaming Anomaly Detection. A production level parallel and distributed implementation of MIDAS should be quite useful to the industry. I feel that Spark is very well-suited for the same. If anyone is interested to contribute/collaborate, please let me know. Currently, there exist C++, Python, Ruby, Rust, R, and Golang implementations.

MIDAS repository: https://github.com/bhatiasiddharth/MIDAS
MIDAS paper: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sbhatia/assets/pdf/midas.pdf

Thanks!
Shivin

Re: Distributed Anomaly Detection using MIDAS

Aditya Addepalli
Hi Shivin,

I'm interested in collaborating with you on this project.

I have been using pyspark for a while now and quite familiar with it.

Do you have any plan on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Aditya