Did the 2.4 release email go out?

rxin
The website is already up but I didn’t see any email announcement yet.

Re: Did the 2.4 release email go out?

cloud0fan
Actually I did it 3 hours ago, however the mail server seems to have some problems and my email was lost. Let me resend it.

The website is already up but I didn’t see any email announcement yet.

Re: Did the 2.4 release email go out?

Xiao Li
me too.

Reynold Xin <[hidden email]> 于2018年11月8日周四 上午9:56写道:
The website is already up but I didn’t see any email announcement yet.

Re: Did the 2.4 release email go out?

ping