[Dataset API] SPARK-27249

Nick Afshartous

Hello,

I'm looking into starting work on this ticket

which involves adding an API for transforming Datasets.  In the comments
I have a question about whether or not this ticket is still necessary.

Could someone please review and advise.

Cheers,
--
    Nick

Re: [Dataset API] SPARK-27249

Nick Afshartous

On Jan 22, 2020, at 8:35 AM, Nick Afshartous <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking into starting work on this ticket

which involves adding an API for transforming Datasets.  In the comments I have a question about whether or not this ticket is still necessary.

Could someone please review and advise.

Checking again to see if this ticket is still a valid task.
--
      Nick