Contribution to Apache Spark

aditya1702
Hello,
I am Aditya Vyas and I am currently in my third year of college doing BTech in my engineering. I know python, a little bit of Java. I want to start contribution in Apache Spark. This is my first time in the field of Big Data. Can someone please help me as to how to get started. Which resources to look at?

Re: Contribution to Apache Spark

nsalian
Hi Aditya,

Welcome to the Spark community.
This is a good guide to help you start working https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

It should answer most of your questions regarding contribution.
The other sections that you see on the left of the above page and also the following documentation:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/index.html

should help you.

Good luck.
Neelesh S. Salian
Cloudera

Re: Contribution to Apache Spark

Tomasz Gawęda

Contribution rules are described here: <a class="yiv6366152511" href="https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing&#43;to&#43;Spark" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" shape="rect"> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

Pozdrawiam / Best regards,

Tomek Gawęda

W dniu 2016-09-03 o 21:58, aditya1702 pisze:
Hello,
I am Aditya Vyas and I am currently in my third year of college doing BTech
in my engineering. I know python, a little bit of Java. I want to start
contribution in Apache Spark. This is my first time in the field of Big
Data. Can someone please help me as to how to get started. Which resources
to look at?

Re: Contribution to Apache Spark

aditya1702
Thank you for replying. I will surely check the link :)