Companies and Organizations listing for datapipelines.com

Companies and Organizations listing for datapipelines.com

roland
Hi there,

I'm the creator / founder of https://www.datapipelines.com which has launched recently. It's basically a graphical query builder front-end for Spark with additional features such as scheduling, etc. Since it's very heavily integrated with Spark I have been wondering if it would be possible to list it under the "Companies and Organizations" on the Spark website ( https://spark.apache.org/powered-by.html).

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Roland Pogonyi
datapipelines.com

Fwd: Companies and Organizations listing for datapipelines.com

roland
Hi there,

Just following up on my previous email since I haven't heard back. Some more info about the project:

- recently upgraded to use spark 3.0.0
- uses spark-core and spark-sql modules
- AWS S3 support
- JDBC support

Short description:
Create and schedule data pipelines step-by-step using a GUI, without writing code.

Kind regards,
Roland Pogonyi
Data Pipelines

Re: Companies and Organizations listing for datapipelines.com

Sean Owen-2
I thought I replied but maybe not - yes that is fine, you just need to
open a pull request to update it at
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/