Branch 2.3 is cut

Sameer Agarwal
We've just cut the release branch for Spark 2.3. Committers, please backport all important bug fixes and PRs as appropriate.

Next, I'll go ahead and create the jenkins jobs for the release branch and then follow up with an RC early next week.

Re: Branch 2.3 is cut

Sameer Agarwal
Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on the release. There are currently 2 correctness blockers (SPARK-22984 and SPARK-22982) that are targeted against 2.3.0. We'll go ahead and create an RC as soon as they're resolved. All relevant jenkins jobs for the release branch can be accessed at: https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/

Regards,
Sameer

Sameer Agarwal
Software Engineer | Databricks Inc.