Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

I am thinking about opening an infra ticket to block @DataWanderer user from spark-website
repository, who repeatedly opens the invalid PRs.

The PR is about fix a documentation in the released version 2.4.4, and it should be fixed in spark
repository. It was explained multiple times by me and Sean but this user opens the same PR
repeatedly which brings overhead to the dev.

See the PRs below:

https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/257
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/256
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/255
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/254
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/250
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/249

If there is no objection, and this guy opens the PR again, I am going to open an infra ticket to block
this guy from spark-webiste repo to prevent such behaviours.

Please let me know if you guys have any concerns.

Re: Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

Takeshi Yamamuro
+1

Bests,
Takeshi

Hi all,

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

Nicholas Chammas
+1

I think y'all have shown this person more patience than is merited by their behavior.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 5:16 AM Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

shane knapp ☠
+1

--
Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason

Re: Block a user from spark-website who repeatedly open the invalid same PR

Dongjoon Hyun-2
+1