Automatic PR labeling

Nicholas Chammas
Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and PR merge script to use the tags.

cc [hidden email], who may be interested in this.

Nick

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
That should be cool. There were a bit of discussions about which account should label. If we can replace it, I think it sounds great!

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 5:08, Nicholas Chammas <[hidden email]>님이 작성: