Automatic PR labeling

Nicholas Chammas
Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and PR merge script to use the tags.

cc [hidden email], who may be interested in this.

Nick

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
That should be cool. There were a bit of discussions about which account should label. If we can replace it, I think it sounds great!

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 5:08, Nicholas Chammas <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and PR merge script to use the tags.

cc [hidden email], who may be interested in this.

Nick

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
[hidden email] Would you be interested in tacking a look? I would love this to be done.

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 10:30, Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
That should be cool. There were a bit of discussions about which account should label. If we can replace it, I think it sounds great!

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 5:08, Nicholas Chammas <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and PR merge script to use the tags.

cc [hidden email], who may be interested in this.

Nick

Nick

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
Awesome!

2020년 4월 3일 (금) 오전 7:13, Nicholas Chammas <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
SPARK-31330: Automatically label PRs based on the paths they touch

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:34 PM Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email] Would you be interested in tacking a look? I would love this to be done.

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 10:30, Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
That should be cool. There were a bit of discussions about which account should label. If we can replace it, I think it sounds great!

2020년 3월 25일 (수) 오전 5:08, Nicholas Chammas <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Public Service Announcement: There is a GitHub action that lets you automatically label PRs based on what paths they modify.

If we set this up, perhaps down the line we can update the PR dashboard and PR merge script to use the tags.

cc [hidden email], who may be interested in this.

Nick

Fwd: Automatic PR labeling

Seems like this email missed to cc the mailing list, forwarding it for trackability.

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
Okay, now it started to work. Let's see if it works well!

2020년 4월 3일 (금) 오전 11:41, Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Seems like this email missed to cc the mailing list, forwarding it for trackability.

Then someone (ideally from the PMC) should fill a ticket to INFRA to install it
for the project, as a ref too: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17367

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Xiao Li-2
Looks great!

Thanks for making this happen. This is pretty helpful.

Xiao

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 11:52 PM Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Okay, now it started to work. Let's see if it works well!

2020년 4월 3일 (금) 오전 11:41, Hyukjin Kwon <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Seems like this email missed to cc the mailing list, forwarding it for trackability.

Re: Automatic PR labeling

Hyukjin Kwon
Thanks!

2020년 4월 14일 (화) 오전 7:42, Jungtaek Lim <[hidden email]>님이 작성: