Attaching Remote Debugger to Executor Threads

Attaching Remote Debugger to Executor Threads

Akshat Bordia
Hi,

We are trying to debug an issue with Spark and need to connect a remote debugger to the executors thread. The general options with spark-submit (=-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005) seems to allow only debugging driver thread. Does anyone have any insight on how we can attach a remote debugger to executor threads? Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Akshat

Akshat Bordia
Email id : [hidden email]