ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Spark

ApacheCon Europe 2019 talks which are relevant to Apache Spark

Myrle Krantz

Dear Apache Spark committers,

In a little over 2 weeks time, ApacheCon Europe is taking place in Berlin. Join us from October 22 to 24 for an exciting program and lovely get-together of the Apache Community.

We are also planning a hackathon.  If your project is interested in participating, please enter yourselves here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Hackathon

The following talks should be especially relevant for you:

Furthermore there will be a whole conference track on community topics: Learn how to motivate users to contribute patches, how the board of directors works, how to navigate the Incubator and much more: ApacheCon Europe 2019 Community track

Tickets are available here – for Apache Committers we offer discounted tickets.  Prices will be going up on October 7th, so book soon.

Please also help spread the word and make ApacheCon Europe 2019 a success!

We’re looking forward to welcoming you at #ACEU19!

Best,

Your ApacheCon team