Quantcast

Any plans for making StateStore pluggable?

Any plans for making StateStore pluggable?

Yogesh
Hi Team,

Any plans to make the StateStoreProvider/StateStore in structured streaming pluggable ?
Currently StateStore#loadedProviders has only one HDFSBackedStateStoreProvider and it's not configurable.
If we make this configurable, users can bring in their own implementation of StateStore.