Quantcast

Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Henry Saputra
HI Andy,

Could you or someone with space admin role in the Spark wiki [1]
kindly help to add my userid "hsaputra" as collaborators to edit/ add
new content in the Spark wiki space?

I believe Andy's userid  was granted the space admin to the wiki.

Thank you,

- Henry

[1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Wiki+Homepage

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Mayur Rustagi
I can help out here as well. I am trying to develop docs around setting up
Spark, Streaming and Shark, currently doing it on my wiki (
docs.sigmoidanalytics.com). Would love to contribute.
Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +919632149971
h <https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi>ttp://www.sigmoidanalytics.com

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]>wrote:

> HI Andy,
>
> Could you or someone with space admin role in the Spark wiki [1]
> kindly help to add my userid "hsaputra" as collaborators to edit/ add
> new content in the Spark wiki space?
>
> I believe Andy's userid  was granted the space admin to the wiki.
>
> Thank you,
>
> - Henry
>
> [1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Wiki+Homepage

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Patrick Wendell
Hey Henry,

Ya unfortunately I have no idea how to do this!

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Mayur Rustagi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can help out here as well. I am trying to develop docs around setting up
> Spark, Streaming and Shark, currently doing it on my wiki (
> docs.sigmoidanalytics.com). Would love to contribute.
> Regards
> Mayur
>
> Mayur Rustagi
> Ph: +919632149971
> h <https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi>ttp://www.sigmoidanalytics.com
> https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi
>

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> HI Andy,
>>
>> Could you or someone with space admin role in the Spark wiki [1]
>> kindly help to add my userid "hsaputra" as collaborators to edit/ add
>> new content in the Spark wiki space?
>>
>> I believe Andy's userid  was granted the space admin to the wiki.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> - Henry
>>
>> [1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Wiki+Homepage

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

andy
Administrator
Henry,

I just gave you all of the permissions I know how to give. Let me know if
that does the trick.

Andy

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Patrick Wendell <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hey Henry,
>
> Ya unfortunately I have no idea how to do this!
>
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Mayur Rustagi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > I can help out here as well. I am trying to develop docs around setting
> up
> > Spark, Streaming and Shark, currently doing it on my wiki (
> > docs.sigmoidanalytics.com). Would love to contribute.
> > Regards
> > Mayur
> >
> > Mayur Rustagi
> > Ph: +919632149971
> > h <https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi>ttp://www.sigmoidanalytics.com
> > https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi
> >

> > On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> HI Andy,
> >>
> >> Could you or someone with space admin role in the Spark wiki [1]
> >> kindly help to add my userid "hsaputra" as collaborators to edit/ add
> >> new content in the Spark wiki space?
> >>
> >> I believe Andy's userid  was granted the space admin to the wiki.
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >>
> >> - Henry
> >>
> >> [1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Wiki+Homepage

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Henry Saputra
Cool, whatever you just did allow me to have edit access to the wiki =)

Thanks a lot Andy!

- Henry

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Andy Konwinski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Henry,
>
> I just gave you all of the permissions I know how to give. Let me know if
> that does the trick.
>
> Andy
>

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Patrick Wendell <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hey Henry,
>>
>> Ya unfortunately I have no idea how to do this!
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Mayur Rustagi <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > I can help out here as well. I am trying to develop docs around setting
>> up
>> > Spark, Streaming and Shark, currently doing it on my wiki (
>> > docs.sigmoidanalytics.com). Would love to contribute.
>> > Regards
>> > Mayur
>> >
>> > Mayur Rustagi
>> > Ph: +919632149971
>> > h <https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi>ttp://www.sigmoidanalytics.com
>> > https://twitter.com/mayur_rustagi

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

andy
Administrator
Great. I'm glad it worked. You're welcome.