[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Apache Spark 3.0.0 is the first release of the 3.x line. It builds on many of the innovations from Spark 2.x, bringing new ideas as well as continuing long-term projects that have been in development. This release resolves more than 3400 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.0.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Gourav Sengupta
CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 6:21 PM Reynold Xin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Apache Spark 3.0.0 is the first release of the 3.x line. It builds on many of the innovations from Spark 2.x, bringing new ideas as well as continuing long-term projects that have been in development. This release resolves more than 3400 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.0.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Gaetano Fabiano
Congratulations 🥳
Celebrating 🥳

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Jun 2020, at 20:38, Gourav Sengupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 6:21 PM Reynold Xin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Apache Spark 3.0.0 is the first release of the 3.x line. It builds on many of the innovations from Spark 2.x, bringing new ideas as well as continuing long-term projects that have been in development. This release resolves more than 3400 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 3.0.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Felix Cheung
Congrats

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0

Takeshi Yamamuro
Congrats, all!

Bests,
Takeshi

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 1:16 PM Felix Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.0.0