[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.6 released

Holden Karau-3
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.6!

Spark 2.4.6 is a maintenance release containing stability, correctness, and security fixes.
This release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.6, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html
Spark 2.4.6 is also available in Maven Central, PyPI, and CRAN.

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or
to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2.4.6.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 2.4.6 released

Hyukjin Kwon
Yay!

2020년 6월 11일 (목) 오전 10:38, Holden Karau <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
[...]

Takeshi Yamamuro
Congrats and thanks, Holden!

Bests,
Takeshi