[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.7

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.7

Prashant Sharma
Hello Folks,

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.7!
Spark 2.4.7 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.7, head over to the download page:

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Enjoy the release !

Thanks,
Prashant Sharma