[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.5

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.5

Dongjoon Hyun-2
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.5!

Spark 2.4.5 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.5, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or
to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2.4.5.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.5

Hyukjin Kwon
Thanks Dongjoon!

2020년 2월 9일 (일) 오전 10:49, Takeshi Yamamuro <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
Happy to hear the release news!

Bests,
Takeshi

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 10:28 AM Dongjoon Hyun <[hidden email]> wrote:
There was a typo in one URL. The correct release note URL is here.

---
Takeshi Yamamuro

---
Takeshi Yamamuro