[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

Michael Armbrust
Hi all,

Apache Spark 2.2.0 is the third release of the Spark 2.x line. This release removes the experimental tag from Structured Streaming. In addition, this release focuses on usability, stability, and polish, resolving over 1100 tickets.

We'd like to thank our contributors and users for their contributions and early feedback to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

To download Spark 2.2.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

(note: If you see any issues with the release notes, webpage or published artifacts, please contact me directly off-list)

Michael

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.2.0

kant kodali
+1

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Jean Georges Perrin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Awesome! Congrats! Can't wait!!

jg

Michael