[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.0.0

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.0.0

Apache Spark 2.0.0 is the first release of Spark 2.x line. It includes 2500+ patches from 300+ contributors.

To download Spark 2.0, head over to the download page: http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes: http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-0-0.html

(note: it can take a few hours for everything to be propagated, so you might get 404 on some download links.  If you see any issues with the release notes or webpage *please contact me directly, off-list*)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.0.0

Ofir Manor
Hold the release! There is a minor documentation issue :)
But seriously, congrats all on this massive achievement!

Anyway, I think it would be very helpful to add a link to the Structured Streaming Developer Guide (Alpha) to both the documentation home page and from the beginning of the "old" Spark Streaming Programming Guide, as I think many users will look for them. I had a "deep link" to that page so I haven't noticed that it is very hard to find until now. I'm referring to this page:

Ofir Manor

Co-Founder & CTO | Equalum

Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B972-54-7801286" value="+972507470820" target="_blank">+972-54-7801286 | Email: [hidden email]

Hi all,