2.2 branch

Koert Kuipers
i see there is no 2.2 branch yet for spark. has this been pushed out until after 2.1.1 is done?

thanks!

Re: 2.2 branch

Michael Armbrust
Yeah, I was delaying until 2.1.1 was out and some of the hive questions were resolved.  I'll make progress on that by the end of the week.  Lets aim for 2.2 branch cut next week.

thanks!